How much will it cost you to organize an unforgettable wedding ceremony?
It does not matter whether you are planning a low-key affair or want to plan a glamorous wedding in Vegas, the following checklist covers the main costs which a wedding ceremony will involve:
- Rings. The price depends on the size of the rings and whether the bride’s ring has a gemstone.
- The attire of the bride: headpiece or veil, accessories, wedding dress, lingerie, shoes, manicure and make up.
- The attire of the groom: morning suit, cufflinks, cravat or tie, dinner suit, shoes.
- Expenses for bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Ring bearer and flower girl outfits.
- The ceremony: site fees, marquee and chair rental, luxury transport rental,ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket, officiant fees, marriage license, confetti and rose petals to toss.
- Reception: venue fee, table and chair hire, tableware, glassware and linen hire, wedding cake, table centerpieces, and catering. If you choose the wedding venue of Terrace Events, you can save some money on seating and linen.
- Ceremony and reception drinks plus bar fee.
- Entertainment fees: wedding ceremony band fee and reception band/DJ.
- Flowers, ceremony and reception flowers, bridesmaid posies, brides bouquet, groomsmen boutonnieres, delivery and set up fees.
- Photography and videography.
- Gifts and additional expenses: dance classes, rehearsal dinner, wedding coordinator, wedding insurance, etc.
Call our venue in Las Vegas, NV at (702) 751-5277 for more information on how to save money on your reception!