Three sample wedding ceremony menus
Deciding what food to prepare for the guests at your wedding celebration can sometimes be a tiring and time-consuming process. If you rent a wedding venue that can offer cooking and serving personnel as well as a wedding buffet, it will be easier for you to provide food for every taste. Most places, however, prefer wedding offers with banquet menus which are arranged in advance and served to all guests at their tables. This is also a good option, especially if the guests at your wedding are not too young or are not so open to communicate with other people at the buffet table.
Terrace Events is a wedding venue that offers you three types of menu to choose from, and we will present each of them to you with a few words.
1. Mexican menu. You can choose among:
- Carne La Onda (Chicken and Beef mix, cilantro, tomatoes, and onions)
- Pollo En Crema Con Champinones ( Chicken, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and vegetables)
- Birria (Tortillas with salsa sauce and rice)
- Beef or Chicken Fajitas (Beef, chicken or mixed fajitas with rice, beans, salsa and tortillas)
- Pork In Green Chili Sauce (Pork with green sauce or red rice, beans, salsa and tortillas
2. Italian menu
- Three Cheese Ziti Al Forno (Ziti pasta in a three marinara sauce, baked with a layer of melted Italian cheeses)
- Spaghetti Bolognese (Traditional spaghetti with meat sauce and meatballs)
- Chicken Capellini Pomodoro (Capellini with garlic, Roma tomatoes, fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil)
- Garlic Herb Chicken with Broccoli (Angel hair pasta in garlic cream sauce mixed with fresh broccoli and Rosemary seasoned chicken breasts)
3. American menu
- Mixed greens for salad
- Entrees (You can choose between: Sliced Pork Tenderloin, Fried Chicken, Cream of Chicken and Mushrooms, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Barbeque Ribs, Roast Beef, Turkey Breast, Macaroni & Cheese
- Sides (Gravy, mixed vegetables, or mashed potatoes)
In order to pick the most appropriate food for the banquet after your wedding ceremony, you can call us at (702) 751-5277. We promise to deliver the most delicious fresh food in Las Vegas, NV for your special day! We promise to make your reception an unforgettable event!